Go down
kris permann

Community Peace Officer-Level 1 Wheatland County

on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:38 am
Community Peace Officer I
Closes , August 10, 2018 at 4 p.m.
Please quote Job #P18-25

Position Summary:

TThe Community Peace Officer I is responsible for helping to protect Wheatland County’s infrastructure and the people using the infrastructure, by enforcing
applicable municipal, provincial, and federal statutes, and through established policies and procedures.

As a member of Wheatland County Protective Services, this position will work as a supplemental law enforcement agent within the provincial jurisdiction of Alberta.

Key Responsibilities:

Adhere to issued appointments (Peace Office appointed Authorities; Bylaw Officer Authorities), within the scope of policies and procedures, as
established by the provincial Justice and Solicitor General Public Security Peace Officer Program
Promote and enforce compliance with County bylaws, and applicable provincial and federal statutes, by proactively patrolling and educating
Assist with emergency management as required
Promote compliance with provincial regulation by providing monitoring and enforcement actions as directed through bylaw or Council resolution
Provide enforcement, including issuing violation tickets and other educational means on all highways, as authorized by the province within Wheatland
County.
For a more detailed job description, please see:

https://wheatlandcounty.ca/images/edocman/protective-services/Community_Peace_Officer_I_job_description.pdf

Please submit resume to:

Human Resources (Marked confidential), Wheatland County
RR1 Hwy 1
Strathmore, Alberta T1P 1J6
Fax (403) 934-4889
Email: hr@wheatlandcounty.ca

In accordance with Wheatland County’s Personnel Policy, the successful candidate will be required to submit to a Criminal Records Check, and must be legally entitled to work for any employer in Canada. Must have a valid Class 5 Alberta Drivers' License. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum