Advanced Search
Keywords

ppct  training  

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The most tagged keywords

View previous topicGo downView next topic
mstadnyk

Peace Officer Level I - City of Leduc

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:28 pm
Posting ID: 50008
Community Peace Officer Level I
Permanent, Full-time – 35 hours/week

Department: Community & Protective Services
Classification Level: $67,867.80 – $84,866.60
Reports To: Community Peace Officer, Sergeant

At the City of Leduc, we believe in living our values through accountability, leadership and environmental sustainability. We offer a thriving and supportive workplace setting that promotes transparency, innovation and community building. If we’ve caught your attention, you should know we’re currently recruiting for a full-time Community Peace Officer Level I.
This position will be responsible for enforcing provincial statutes and municipal bylaws for the City of Leduc and dealing with public complaints within the city as well as traffic enforcement for both moving and non-moving violations as per authorities granted through provincial appointment. They also contribute to education of the citizens regarding their obligations under the various laws and younger residents regarding safe behaviours that reduce risk. The CPO I also provides assistance to the RCMP in non-criminal matters.

The successful candidate will possess a Post-Secondary in Law Enforcement or equivalent training; possess a current First Aide/ CPR certificate, as well as PPCT, and be able to receive appointment as a CPO I by Alberta Justice and Solicitor General. A valid driver’s license is required, and a valid PARE certificate within the past 12 months. Must be able to obtain (and retain) a RCMP issued Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance. Preference will be given those applicants who have experience working with various Alberta Provincial Statutes, Municipal Bylaws and other job specific training and experience such as radar/laser.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to resume@leduc.ca

Competition closes at 12:00 noon (MT) on August 17, 2017. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum